Go Higher West Yorkshire is a consortium of HE providers in our local area, working together to ensure that higher education in all its forms is open to all who can benefit, regardless of background. The core aim is to connect partners to improve access to, success in and progression from higher education, for those from under-represented groups.
We do this by:
Our aim is to ensure that every student, whatever their background, has a fulfilling experience of higher education that enriches their lives and careers.
- o Directly delivering and coordinating collaborative activity with those from under-represented groups and/or their key influencers, to improve access, success and progression, and seeking funding to deliver this activity
- o Facilitating the sharing of learning and good practice across the partnership, relating to access, success and progression
- o Undertaking research into and evaluating our work, and supporting partners to evaluate their own access, success and progression work
- o Bringing partners together for useful meetings and events, and connecting partners with relevant external stakeholders
- o Underpinning our work with a communications plan